Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall

I decided I should probably blog instead of changing my background and calling it good!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year!! Fall is so beautiful with all the leaves changing and the smell of well, yumminess! I can’t wait to get all the Halloween décor out. Maddy and I have already picked our outfits for Halloween. We are going to Match! Do you want to take a little guess?




Okay, So I am not a librarian, and I am quite sure I won’t be able to pull the outfit off like she does but we are going to try. More to come on that! I think I may have even talked Sam into being the Joker, and Ella to be either Batman or Robin Haven’t decided on that one yet!

Maddy has started preschool again, and enjoying every minute of it! I think she will be so ready next year to go to school.. even though Mom won’t be. She has been quite the trooper while I have been going to school. Which by the way I am half way done!! I am really excited to get my life somewhat back to normal! I can’t wait to come home and spend some time with her, instead of being so exhausted every night. When I said in my last post about being a bear.. seriously, I want to do that right now! Just hibernate for the winter. I am glad my family has been so supportive of me in my decision to go back. It truly isn’t THAT long, but it has been difficult working full time, and being a full time mom/wife..


Life is going pretty good, I can’t complain too much. Hopefully more to come soon when I have more time!


1 comments:

Charlyn said...

I remember when I was going to school and working full-time, that is a hard thing to do, let alone being a Mom too. Hopefully you'll find a little time to hibernate.