Sunday, January 11, 2009

House....

I know you all probably get tired of me complaining about our house not selling. It is just hard! I know we are suppose to be here for a reason. I just thought it would have been before now! It is mostly because the market is crazy and really it is in the Lords hands. I REALLY have been down now that I found the house I absolutely love! I know I say that about a lot of homes, but this one is very cute! It is in Lehi (closer to Sam's work and median for both of us) 3,500 SF 4 beds 3 baths, plus a loft upstairs that could be made into a bedroom. Perfect size for us! We wouldn't need to move for a while!! haha Anyways.. here is the picture:



It is a little hard to see because of the sprinklers. I think it must have been up for a while (hence the date) Now it is a bank owned one. One day! I just keep praying it will happen soon! HOPEFULLY before Maddy's birthday so that we can actually have it inside instead of outside in the extreme hot!
Anyway, enough of my complaining, I am just grateful for being in a home, and that we aren't being forced out. That is all I can ask for! Here is a picture of our home now! It isn't so bad!!

4 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Carlee would love to have you closer. Lehi is a nice area. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. (Maybe I'll keep a prayer in my heart for you too. It might help more!!)

Mama! said...

I love your current home, how cute! You have a great attitude about it all. We'll keep you in our prayers, whatever is meant to be will be.

Carlee said...

That is a very cute house! All in due time.......

Steff said...

Maili,
Remember that Bri and I had his Kearns house on the market for 2 years! It was up the entire time he was in Iraq. Had that old house sold when Bri was still gone, I'd have had to do all the closing (by myself through power of attorney) and move our kids into an apartment until he returned. Within a month of his return, we found a new home (the first one we looked at!) and were moved in two months later. Look at where we are now. There is no doubt these things happen for a reason and in their own timeframe. Hang in there!
-Steff