Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maddy's First Day of Dance

Maddy Started Dance last night! She is taking Ballet & Tap through Becky's School of Dance. Miss Marcee (my cousin) is her teacher. I was nervous on how she would do.. she had been having some accidents this past weekend. I kept telling her that she could not take dance with Marcee if she kept having accidents. She was determined NOT to have another accident. We got there and all she could do was say "Where is Marcee! Where is Marcee! I need to Dance with Marcee!" However the way she said it sounded more like Maercey. She looked so cute in her leotard and ballet shoes. She did surprisingly well. At first I went out on the floor with her and helped her with stretches etc. Then she got the hang of it and I sat on the side of the room watching. She did well! I am excited to see how she does in the coming weeks!
(Some of the pictures didn't turn out so well. I think it is because of the glare from the floor)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you hire other teachers to help you in your business, you need to check with your State Department of Labor for the laws on hiring and inquire about any special regulations for the type of classes you teach. If you plan to sell merchandise as part of starting a tutoring business (like a dance teacher who also sells Ballet shoes .

Anonymous said...

Dance is definitely the best thing for a little girl :) She must love it! I can not wait to put my girls into dance!