Saturday, June 13, 2009

A LOT of Catching up to do

Yes, yes, I know I have been quite the slacker when it comes to blogging. Life gets one TOO many steps a head of you... I think I am back on track.. hopefully!! A LOT has happened since the last time I have blogged. The biggest thing is that my little Maddy has turned 3!! Cannot believe how time flies by. We had an "Under the Sea" party with Ariel and all. She had lots of fun with her little friends and cousins. Maddy is in LOVE with her tricycle that Grandpa, Grandma Sellers and uncle Jeffy gave her! Chef Sam did a great job at cooking for the BBQ. We almost didnt get to do the party because of all this JUNE RAIN! I cannot believe that it is STILL raining... however, I am not ungrateful! I am so thankful for it! (Secretly I LOVE the rain!!!) It makes everything so green.. love it! I am thankful that we haven't had to water our lawn in seriously like 2 1/2 weeks! and it looks like we will make it 3 with this next storm coming through.. Definitely a change, but a great change!
Not only did Maddy have a birthday, but Sam and I did too! Both were great, but according to my cousin Will, after a certain number of Birthdays, you don't get any more! :] Not too much is going on, just working, and trying to keep up with life! Ella is doing great (that is our dog for all who don't know) she is LOVING being outside!! However, she digs in my flower pots and eats my plants.. not so good. But she is still a cute little puppy!

0 comments: