Thursday, June 18, 2009

Madilyn's First Dance Recital!

Madilyn's first Dance recital was yesterday.. she was SO stinking cute!! My cousin Marcee is her dance teacher, and just absolutely loves her. [Actually tonight she was taking my little dress shoe socks (the footie ones) and putting them ontop of her tights pretending to have "dance shoes like Marcee." She was taking her barbies, dolls, stuffed animals anything she could find and making them her students. lol it was SO funny. I couldnt help but laugh to myself. She did a lot better than I thought she would, even though she was a little off-beat, but what can you expect from a 3 year old! :] I love it! Her outfit was quite cute, and they danced to "Do you believe in Magic." I think all the girls (Kiara, Kayli, and Bryten) did a wonderful job!!
If I can get videos to work on here.. I will add the one we took of her. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Me said...

Love her costume! She is so cute and is getting so big... time flies!