Friday, September 5, 2008

Elk Hunt/Labor Day Weekend 2008

I have made a promise to myself that i would AT LEAST update the blog once a month.. I am no good at these things, and I am still learning all the in's and outs of running a blog. Bear with me while I figure things out.. I am going to be posting some of the "Summer Activites" we have done with Maddy this summer.. and just a little update from this year.

To start things off: Every year we go up to Flaming Gorge for the Labor Day weekend. We decided to try something different this year and go up to a different spot. We definitely had a lot of fun! It was COLD and RAINY.. but Madilyn still managed to get herself dirty. I am surprised at how "okay" I was with that. My mom can recall a time when I said "I will NEVER let my kids get dirty... EVER!!" ha ha... how it changes once you actually have kids. I figure they wash, and so do their clothes. Besides I dont think Maddy even noticed how cold it was up there, she was having so much fun! Sam did get a shot at a cow elk, however I think all the addrenalin got to him.. and he missed. That is okay though... my dad did too! Yes, you heard right.. haha the great huntersman! I just told him.. there is always next year... and of course, the muzzleloader Deer in the next few months.


Madilyn in Grandpa Sellers Truck!


Goofy Grin of hers..


Wait.. is that Sam? Can't tell because
of the Camo..


Sam again.

Dad in his Truck
Maddy and Grandma!

2 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Unknown said...

Hey! We have added you to our blog! Check us out at www.bartholomewfun.blogspot.com