Monday, September 15, 2008

First taste of Fall in the Mountains!

Saturday we decided to go and have family pictures done on the Alpine Loop Drive. Despite some drawbacks, we finally were able to take them. I now know Madilyn definitely takes after her mother. She got extremely carsick on the ride up there. Luckily I didn't put her in her outfit until we got up there, and her curls barely made the nap too! Nona Michelle came up with us to enjoy the fall air and mountains. She had been evacuated from Houston last weekend, so it was a blast being able to spend some time with her! We love the Mountains!!








3 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

I love the pictures and I sympathize with Maddy. I, too, am a carsickness victim. Jamie is too, but so far her kids seem to do okay.

meg said...

I absolutely love your Family photo. You guys look so good!! Madilyn is too cute. I feel for ya on the car-sick thing, my big bro used to always get sick---bleck. Hey--Ya gotta add me to your bloggin friends. I sent you an invite:)

Lindsey said...

Maddy is so adorable! I love the curls!