Friday, December 5, 2008

Cents of Style Party!


Just in time for Christmas!!! I am hosting a Cents of Style Party! For all of you who have never been to one... you are missing out!! They sell purses, headbands, shoes, and jewelry. All of which you would find at boutiques, but for A LOT less expensive! Everything is $20 and under. VERY CUTE STUFF... This will be my 4th party I have held, I am hooked!
Anyways, all the details:
Thursday December 11th from 6:30-8:30 (9:00)
[Call me for address]
Bring Friends, it will be an open house
www.mycentsofstyle.com
Call me if you have any questions!
Hope to see you there!

Here is a picture with some examples of their CUTE stuff!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Maili! I want to come SOOOO badly! My niece's birthday party is that night, but hopefully I can swing by before or after for a few minutes.