Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Time Again..

I haven't updated this in a while! A few weeks ago, I asked Madilyn what she wanted for Christmas. She continued to give me a look of concentration... when she finally said: "AN ELEPHANT!" wow, is all I could think! Then just the other night we asked her again, she proceeded to tell us, "An Elephant, a little giraffe and maybe a rinosous." A What!? I thought... I couldn't understand the last part she was saying to me. We asked her several times, until I realized, she was saying rhinoceros! Well, good luck with that one, is all I could think! haha. I called all of the Targets in SL & Utah County.. no one has them in stock! I proceeded to call all the Walmarts and yet again, nothing! So finally thinking I am just going to give up. I called Toys R Us. They had 4 left and of course, they do not hold anything for you. So I was at work, decided to just leave and go. when I got there, mind you this is like maybe 15 minutes there was only 2 left. I couldn't believe how quick it went! It is crazy! Anyways.. that was my last gift to get. I did most of my shopping on the day after Thanksgiving! That was a blast. My cousins, Haeli, Marcee, Taryn and my Aunt Shelly, all piled into my jeep and went shopping! We made a pit stop to unload in her garage, then went out for more... It was a blast! I love shopping! haha

0 comments: